hilary duff wedding dress


The 22-year-old actress said "I do" to Canadian hockey player Mike Comrie in an intimate ceremony in Santa Barbara, Calif., on Aug. 15.

Duff wore Vera Wang for her sunset wedding. Duff's sister, Haylie, served as her maid of honor and later tweeted, "What a special weekend filled with love and beautiful memories."

But the day didn't start off perfectly. "I started my day with a chipped tooth," Duff confessed. "My wedding planner snuck me out to the dentist! Thank goodness it was fixed within an hour."







Despite the snag, Duff gushed about her new hubby. "I married the best person I know," she said. "I feel so lucky for that, and for him and his family and his love, generosity and friendship. Mike feels like home!"

Comrie popped the question back in February while the pair were vacationing in Hawaii.

Duff's engagement ring reportedly cost $1 million, and the bride was spotted picking up two garment bags from Vera Wang back in March.

The couple have been dating since 2007. When talking about her spouse, the singer-actress said, "I've never met anyone who can say a bad word about him. He's generous, caring and sunny."


Related searches:
hilary duff, hilary duff wedding,hilary duff wedding pictures, Mike Comrie